All military and overseas civilians wishing to vote in Wyandotte County elections must submit a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA). This application must be submitted yearly.

Obtaining the application

You may obtain and complete the FPCA by visiting the Federal Voting Assistance Program's website. You may obtain a paper copy of the form from the U.S. Embassy, your Commanding Officer or Voting Assistance Officer. 

Submitting the application

Your FPCA should be submitted directly to the Election Office:

Wyandotte County Election Office
850 State Avenue
Kansas City, KS 66101

By email:
By fax: 913-573-8580