How to register to vote in Wyandotte County
Wyandotte County residents have several convenient options for submitting a voter registration application.
If you have a current Kansas driver's license or nondriver's identification card, you can register to vote online.
- Visit the online registration page.
- Follow the instructions to input your registrant information (name, address, party affiliation, etc.).
- Submit your application and proof of U.S. citizenship (if necessary and available).
If you prefer to use a paper form, or don't have a Kansas driver's license or nondriver's identification card, you can easily register using a paper registration form.
- Obtain the registration form (PDF link). You can also request that one be sent to you by calling our office at 913-573-8500 or contacting us.
- Fill out the form, following the provided instructions.
- Submit your completed and signed application to us using one of the following methods:
- Drop it off at our office at 850 State Avenue during normal business hours.
- Mail it to our office at 850 State Avenue, Kansas City, KS 66101.
- Scan and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax it to us at 913-573-8580.
You may fill out a paper form in person at any of the following locations:
- Wyandotte County Election Office, 850 State Avenue
- UG City Hall, 701 N 7th Street
- Bonner Springs City Hall, 205 E 2nd Street, Bonner Springs
- Edwardsville City Hall, 690 S 4th Street, Edwardsville
- Kansas driver's license offices
- Public assistance office
- Public libraries