You are eligible to participate in Wyandotte County Elections as a military or overseas voter if you:

  • Are a member of the uniformed services (U.S. Armed Forces, Merchant Marine, commissioned corps of the Public Health Service and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
  • A U.S. citizen residing outside the United States
  • An adult spouse or dependent of one of the above categories. 

In addition, you must consider Wyandotte County to be your county of residence in the United States, though a residence does not need to be owned.